Friday, May 1, 2009

lonely

well2, it already half of da exam dat I have to take ... da only paper remain are MGT,FAR n LAW ... yup2,I know ... very2 tough paper ... with all da tension ... decision that had to be make ... really2 diffult to focus ... my enviroment is so damn quiet ... is dat bad ??? hmm,let me see ... with my roomate probably having fun at her house, with basicly all my friends staying outside, with da tough paper coming soon, with my family is at KB right now(da naik 10 kali kot call),my subang's friend also studying for thier final ... waaaa, I'm so lonely ... I miss da noise ... da feeling ... don't you miss me too??? come on la wei ... hahaha ...

right now,only my laptop is my partner in crime ... my soulmate ... alone in my room ... hahaha ... well, I still 'kacau2' my lecturer for my carry mark ... I mean all my classmate's carry mark ... guess da answer is ??? sori ea liyana,xsiap lg or sy tgh marking or xreply langsung ... yeah!!! hahaha ... sorry guys, I done my very best to get it but yet I fail u ... so dissappointed ...

well, better get back to study ... busy2 study ... dat all I can do to avoid diz unavoivable feeling ~lonely~

1 comment:

amir hamzah said...

alaa ciyannye keseorangan