Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wednesday 22 July 2009

currently stuck at AFTAS's room doing absolute nothing ... juz chatting with Paan through facebook ... maybe some of you wondering why I'm still here at Menara ... well, unlike my others classmate they doesn't have class this evening ... thier class end at 2pm (for this week only. because we replace our class earlier) ... but yesterday I found dat I had a friend that had a same 'luck' as I am ... his name is Tarique ... yeah2 ... maybe sometimes he can teach me far or maf ... or maybe arab ... hahaha ... ske2 je plan sendiri ...

ok,now I alone again since Paan had offline ... he wanna get some rest ... so jealous ... why Aftas doesn't provide a pillow in here or maybe perhaps I myself bring the pillow every wednesday ... hehehe ... now I'm wandering what my others classmate doing right now ... Rauda,Farah,Ame,Romeo,Aina,Siti,Hajar,Mida and others(sori,xigt smua nama since da kn guling ngan Romeo) ... maybe they are sleeping ... waaaaa ... wanna sleep too ...

bak kata Justice "ko mana knl erti pnat" ... well, that definately not true ... I do know what that mean but I had to do all my task ... I had set my goal for this semester ... but sometimes I still cannot manage my time well ... but right now it still under control but I had to sacrife something and that something is my sleep ... huhuhu ... it make me feel dizzy and tired sometime ... my friend aka Rauda siap ckp ko klau x meeting, cancelari, netball, bilik aftas, meeting lg mmg xsah ... well my dear rauda, ajk la ak p tgk wyg ke ... mkn ke ... confrim ak xp smua tue ... hahaha ...

according to my schedule ... mcm la ade ... there some event that need my attention ...
  • Sukan antara faculty ( manager netball and tennis)
  • Accounting day ( including explore race because it day same day and I wanna make sure thier welfare and all involving acc day)
  • Dean's List dinner ( Secretary)
  • Accounting Leadership Training 2009 ( organinzing commitee)
  • National accounting career conference ( as a participant)
well,it only temporary ... then I can have my beautiful sleep ... hehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rauda : nk tambah lg..xpon busy ngan nk g pusat sukan atau puncak perdana..huhujavascript:void(0)

Lyna said...

kecoh arr ... baru skali je

amir hamzah said...

haha meeting arab censeleri pusat sukan puncak

kerje,kerje,kerje
itulah idop saye

Lyna said...

mne ade keje2 ...
ish