Saturday, September 5, 2009

a hectic week

currently alone in my bedroom ... Izlyn in the toilet getting ready to Hilton ... listening to Tailor Swiff - forever and always ... really bored ... suppose today we going to Big Book Shop but last minute it was cancel ... I wanted to buy a new pencil since my blue shaker when missing ... I only realize it yesterday during AIS ... I really need my pencil because next week I will have my second test ... so soon right but due to raya break and all, the lecturer (Cik Jun) make us to take the test earlier ... next week is consider a hectic week ... let see y it dat so ...

Tuesday
having a lab test on Mr Accounting ... still doesn't download the software yet because not enough memory in my laptop ... I need to delete the non - important things in this laptop first ... it actually a test on accounting software ... how to record a transaction ... it is difficult because we didn't had a lot of practice with the software ...

Wednesday
having my second test for FAR ... it cover the topic bankruptcy and provision for loses ... the topic on provision is kinda hard because I still doesn't understand the journal entries about how to reverse the impairment loses ...

Thursday
getting ready for my bel presentation which is a public speaking about mushrooms ... the topic was given by my lecturer ... I need to memorize and also prepare the slide ... only three slide ... but the most scary part is I need to memorize it without reading from the text and my presentation will be recorded ... we will watch the presentation back during classes and I think maybe our junior will watch our video back ... :(

Friday
presentation for bel ... it going to be two session and my presentation is on the evening ... wish me luck !!!

and also we had to finish the exeburance magazine by this wednesday ... so many work to be done ...

2 comments:

amir hamzah said...

eei tipu
prasan time bel kan shaker ilang

Lyna said...

ehh,bel ... silap2