Saturday, May 15, 2010

life is funny

life is funny isn't it? just when you think you've got it all figured out, just when you finally begin to plan something, get excited about something, and feel like you know what direction you're heading in, the paths change, the signs change, the wind blows the other way, north is suddenly south, and east is west, and you're lost. It is so easy to lose your way, to lose direction. and that's with following all the signposts.

There aren't many sure things in life, but one thing I know for sure is that you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. You have to follow through on some things.
something had change. I know. I some point I hate the Liyana that I had become. But when I think about it, everything happen for a reason. If all those thing doesn't happen, I will not be this kind of person.

for example, if I don't have fight with a friend of mine when I was in form 2, I might not meet my 4 awesome besh friend. Ashikin, Aqma, Joanna and Yasmin. Each of u guys unique in your own way and for that I love u guys. n also diyana which had a similar name as mine u bright my day and hold most of my past secret life, hahaha . really enjoy if u're around but seem u miss ur bf more than me ... haha kidding!and to both my bf aka boy friend aka kwn lelaki (aizat n Irshad) u guys rock ... y? coz have to listen to every stupid mistake I told u guy and repeating the same sentences every times I mengadu.which is ak da ckp ko xnk dgr. hahaha.

going to finish my internship soon. going to miss my office mate although there so many drama that happen around the office that I really2 need to pekakkn telinga when listen to them. haha. but knowing them make me realize even though I complain but I still love the company. I think when I'm around, then place had been different.Y? because I change the 'atmosphere' there.

Uitm's friend. mostly now hang out with my dear Nurfadlina. she is very unique too n I never know other side of her which is xsangka ad dlm diri die. hahaha . in six month almost 4 netball game we played together(yeke 4?).really enjoy hang out with her. Rauda~ also a nice person I ever know. funny but can be serious person in the same time. glad I given a chance to be one of her friend. And one thing I miss the most is the time I spend together with Nuranisa. I really miss u n deep inside my heart feel 'terkilan' coz not really know u like before. n I don't know if u've any problem. what kind of besh friends is that? sorry nisa 4 not being able to be like before.

actually, ad byk lg nk cte psl org tp xde idea. spe2 yg xde kt dlm nie sori bebyk ye.

4 comments:

look within said...

Hey.. speechless kejap.
I'm so sorry for hurting you Yana and become apart from you, it is not just now that we have been apart with each other, it has been ages since we were no longer roommates. Someone once told me that you 'rimas' dengan i when i always asked you where are you, with whom you were, blablablabla.. since then, i have stop being that way. since then, i have stop sharing. i have stop sharing when i broke up with Ken, yes, it did gave me a big impact. and it is still now because i could no longer share like how i used to do. i miss you but i envy seeing you with your new friends, who won't rite? you were my first and closest fren instead of Stephanie; my first rummate. den you came into my life, it felt like i knew you long time adi. i love you and sorry if sumtimes i become over protected or concerned. it is just me.. and i do want to hang out with you, but things always come between us, either from your part or mine, but mostly mine; i know.

yana sayang. you are still my best rummate ever. you were there when i first felt heartache in UITM, remmbr that night? gees. malu gile jatuh terduduk menangis. haha. and i hope, we can still share the same room in our last semester. i truly wish for that. i miss you.

i'm truly sorry i have bring heartache in you.

Lyna said...

konye comment tue cam buat satu blog plak ...
hehe ...
tq 4 being my friend...
ak xlpe ape kt prh buat sme2 ...
rindu ...
part yg g perindu sme2 tue ... igt x?
pg2 ko srh ak bgn ...
hahaha

look within said...

hahaha.
dat day,pastilah aku igt.
macam2 aku wat bfore that nite...

tapi syg,
skrg, dh jadi kenangan terindah.
thanks yana
:)

Lyna said...

yela ...
paksa ak igt tarikh ...
xkn ku lpe ... hahaha