Friday, December 17, 2010

1 Dec 2010


my birthday diz year is kinda different from the rest ... although this post is kinda late, but I'm still going to post it ... here goes ...

1 december 2010 ... I don't know where we were headed (Zaim and Diyana) ... just follow the flow but keep on asking until they all got tired to answer my questions ... hahaha ... sorry ... kinda excited ... we ate at Mahattan Pyramid where Fad and Rauda were waited us there ... Zaim excused himself kononnye nk g toilet ... tp da agak die nk g beli kek ... pas2 diyana plak yg nk g toilet after angkat phone ... hahaha ... to my suprise, zaim show with a boutique of flower ... a combination of roses and lilies ... yeah3 ... lme xdpt bunga ... after we finish eating, there are two guys singing happy birthday ... aiskrim kek from baskin robbin ... nyum3 ... I called Izlyn who is the same birthday as mine(sibuk je nk same2) ... sbb aiskrim tue xleh bw blk coz aiskrim cake ... We also gave the worker two slide of the cake to and one piece for a couple next to our table yg dr td cam usha2 je ... hahaha ... after that we played bowling and obviously Rauda won the game and I the last one ... then we played at arcade ... basketball, dance2, race car ...

Whatever it is, I had a great day that day ... one of my best birthday ever! to you Zaim Arif, Fad, Rauda and Diyana for arranging this for me :)






















No comments: