Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

new year ... I know ari tue da awal thn for islam calendar ... now is new year in this world calendar ... haha ... da melalut2 ... hope this year I will 'rajin' updating my blog ... haha ... I wish ... this year I will have to deal more and more work ... currently my workload not keep decreasing but keep increasing day by day ... I already have three companies in hand and one of the companies is listed companies which have a lot of subsidiaries ... peak period is around the corner ... with Atiqah, Diana and Rizal and new team member Villasini to complete it ... haha

this year I which I can balance more of my time for study, work, family and friends ... I hope I can go for my holiday and enjoy it every second of it ... last year I went to Singapore ... how this year can go somewhere too ... just wait and see ... hehe ...

I really tempted to buy new phone whether Iphone or android but sometime I think I don't need it since I have Ipad ... but still all my best friend using Iphone ... yup, I'm the one who currently working but they get to change the Iphone ... haish ... well, I guess I just save the money to buy better handphone in the future ... owh ya, wish to buy the car too ... (tamak gle nak beli macam2) ...

I hope I will learn a lot since (hopefully) next year I already going to handle tougher job ...

No comments: