Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July 2018

Wow... It almost 5 years since my last post. And now im actually wife to somebody and also mother to Naura... Cepatnya masa berlalu...

5 thn apa yg da berubah? Hmmm...

Personal life of course totally change from single to wife to parenthood. Such a wonderful experiences. When being a wife, I learn to take care of somebody other than me. Not only myself but also my husband. We stay at Mainplace for a while then move back to USJ due to the born of our princess Naura. I use to think myself as princess but now since i have a daughter of my own then suddenly the prespective changes significantly.

What else change? From EY (resigned as supervisor) to GuocoLand (resigned as finance manager) and currently at EXIM bank (as senior manager). Each of them have thier own challenges. Ey with workload, guocoland with tight deadline and dramas and exim different industry and high expectation from CFo.

Hmm what else? Friends? Still the same but added new friend from guocoland and exim. But in exim reunion back with wani and juani which i think we bond back like in EY. But juani leaving soon. Grrrr.

Anyway, just typing random things while waiting to go pray then go home. So lazy to work today. Is a slow day. Hopefully, can go back on time and no train delay today 🚂

No comments: