Friday, December 12, 2008

happy birthday to me !!!


Happy birthday to me!!! ok2, I know my birthday is on 1st December but kinda bz wif my trip to Bandung, Indonesia ... wahhh, I'm already 20 years old !!! looking forward 4 new adventure n more challenging life ... can't wait ... well, being a 19 years old gurl had taught me more about friendship, love n also sacrifice ... da true meaning of friendship n care about other people ... n mostly about family ... whatever u go or become, family will always be there 4 u ... trust me ... n also true friends that will always back u up n make ur life meaningful ... for all people dat had been my so call enemy or trying to avoid me, I really sorry for what I had done ... maybe I do it on purpose n maybe not ... whatever it is, I'm really2 sorry ...


and also happy birthday to my darling (buek2) sister yg gatal2 nk lahir ari yg same dgn daku ... penirunye bdk ... die ponz sibuk2 nk kluar ngan kwn2 die ... nisrin kn tggl sorg2 kt umah ... sian2 ... anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZLYN !!! Hehehe ...


ok, carry on with what I did on datz day ... early in da morning went to UiTM to give back my 'jubah convo' n take my scroll n pic ... and then when out 4 a movie wif Afiq (Twilight) ...lepak2 jap ... pas2 p tasik ... tq dear 4 da lovely earings ... same plak dgn my gelang ...

Back to house at 7pm ... traffic jam n a
ll ... I was surprise datz I receive another present from by beloved BFF which is cupcakes!!! thanz u Aqma, Mint n Joanna !!! Really love them ... tp icing die kureng sedap ... hahaha but actually da thought what really matter ... hehehe ... tq !!!


tq 2 Afiq n Aqma !!!


bile la korg wat cupcakes nie ... huhuhu


And also thanz to all those who wish me on datz day ... thanz u coz remember my birthday!!! hehehe ... n I hope I will not forget ur ... insyallah ...


No comments: