Saturday, February 28, 2009

saturday

well,what did I really do today ??? well,nothing interesting just do my assignment as usual ... start the day at Dahlia's house ... then,sent her at Menara SAAS ... since she have work to do ... yup,law assignment ... then,I straight back to college ... prepare a bit then go meet Najwa, Jihan and Fiza ... we have a little discussion at Bilik Bacaan Melati ... I just realize that that room had aircorn ... waaah!!! ... if I knew,I will wear my sweater ... so damn cold ... hehehe ...

then,at 1.30 when to fetch Dahlia ... since Afan at Kajang,I help her today ... hehehe ... we when for lunch and she follow me to Rona ... well,what is Rona??? is a fotostat shop ... I have some thing which meed to be photocopy ... after that,I sent Dahlia home ...

ok,at this moment I really100x feel boring ... what to do ??? wawawa ... everybody busy ... my family at club ... I called Shikin but he didn't pick up the phone ... I called Eza but he at Amiesh house ... then at last,Shikin missed call ... I called her back ... saying that I wanted to go to her house ... I don't care ... hahaha ...

then,at 4 I arrived at her house ... Aqma called ... she said she wanted to come ... yeah3 ... well, at shikin's place ... her mum had make me tea and pisang goreng ... yum2 ...

diz is Yana junior,Shikin cousin

then,aqma arrived ... we chat a bit then headed to Baskin Robbin ... two scoope each ... I choose praline and hokey pokey ... yum3 ... aqma cotton candy and cookies something ... shikin da weird oren n pink n sour thingy and coffee something ... who pay da bill ??? ehem3, NUR ZATIL AQMA ... yeah3, thank you dear ...

not fair,look at the amount of ice cream shikin gave me !!!

thank you aqma 4 da ice cream

we love baskin robbin

1 comment:

me_ash said...

hahaha... ye2, aku cmnt...
oi.. ko curik kazen aku...
haha...
pulang balik!