Saturday, February 21, 2009

test owhh test ... assignment owwhh assignment

bkn nk mengadu tp nk bgtau ....... baru je abis test FAR, MAF and tax last week ...... how was da test ??? hmm, how I gonna describe it ....... may I say no comment ...... yes, I may ...... hahaha ......

well,my journey of test not only stop there ....... there still three test and two assignment which thank god a group project which it due next week (LAW) and next2 week (MAF) ....... and about da test I mention juz now there going to be three test this week ....... ehh,two ...... this thursday and friday ...... ECO and MGT ...... one more test (LAW) had not decide yet .......

ok2, I know what u guys think ...... what da hell I doing writing this blog during da time like this ....... it now 3.34 am and I'm still up ...... y??? because thinking about so many think that I lost control and how to get in shape back ...... it really hard man ....... a lot of work have to be done until my sis (Izlyn) ckp baik xyah blk ....... hahaha ....... ske ati r nk blk ....... :p

nie semua pengaruh wat assignment law smp tulis blog nie in English ...... hehehe .......

No comments: